Event Support Professionals (ESP) are seeking Janitorial workers that can assist with setting up for events in different event centers and arenas in the Downtown Austin areas. You will be asked to covert flooring from basketball courts to stages and or help with setting up for any and all sporting events such as Football, Basketball, Track, and Baseball.
- Perform specialized rotating duties such as Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of the interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms, and stages.
- Be a positive representative for the Custodial Services Dept of the company.
- Essential functions may include working in all University event centers, and facilities, and performing general cleaning according to schedule, instructions, and steam cleaning procedures (If needed).
- Six months' experience in any of the following fields: Custodial, Hospitality, Warehouse, Production, or Facilities maintenance.
- Experience following basic work instructions.
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Must pass a national background screening to be considered
- Working Conditions: Uniforms and/or personal protection equipment (furnished).