CSR Park Gate Attendant (Part Time)
Location : South Austin, Texas
Job Type : Direct Placement
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : High school diploma, GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Securities
Job Category : Private Security
Job Description :
- Greet preserve guests upon entry
- Use an online registration system to confirm guest reservation detail
- Create reservations
- Using the online registration system, respond to public inquiries concerning existing or upcoming reservation
- Provide basic trail information and preserve rules to visitors
- Coordinate with the Security Attendant position to adjust gate closure and relevant signage as needed
- Follow open and closing procedures
- Shift hours of 5-6 hours are between 7:00 am and 4:30 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
* This is an outdoor position with some indoor work as needed *
Required Qualifications :
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Computer skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Must be able to work a set schedule that will include holidays and weekends 12 - 18 hours per week.
- Must wear the provided uniform.
- Must be able to perform physical work including sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Applicants should have the ability to work independently in a public preserve environment
- Previous experience in park visitor attendance.
- Advanced skills in online or app-based programs, such as reservation systems.
Skills :Customer service