Location : Austin, Texas
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Category : Banquet Staff
Job Description :
Banquet Server Responsibilities:
- Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions, taking orders, conveying special instructions to the kitchen and bar, and serving food and beverages.
- Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages.
- Directing guests to necessary services and features, and leading guests on tours of the location.
- Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away tables, table cloths and place settings, and buffets.
- Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Adhering to safety and quality regulations.
Required Qualifications :
Banquet Server Requirements:
- A High School diploma or equivalent.
- Courteous and attentive to guests.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying heavyweights.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays.