Event Support Professionals (ESP,LLC) are looking for engaging, the courteous barista who is passionate about food and beverage preparation and education. semi-experienced individuals that have great knowledge of creating delicious coffee beverages.
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays if needed.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.