Event Staff (Ushers, Greeters, Ticket Takers)
Location : Austin, Texas
Job Type : Contractor
Hours : Part Time
Required Years of Experience : NA
Required Education : High School
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Events
Job Category : Event Staffing
Job Description :
ESP LLC. dba Event Support Professionals is searching for the BEST of the BEST, in Austin and surrounding cities to serve as Event Support Staff!
We are seeking ENERGETIC, ENTHUSIASTIC, WONDERFULLY AWESOME, and CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN > Registration Clerks, Greeters, Ushers, Line Control, and Ticket Takers.
Our goal is to ensure that attendees are provided with the BEST assistance and quality support at some of the best events in Austin and the surrounding areas.
- Timely and Punctual: Arrive on time for each event at the designated meeting places.
- Be Well-Groomed: We require our staff to be well-groomed, neat and clean in appearance and of course, professional. We have the BEST clients and expect our staff to possess quality customer service and professionalism.
- Customer Service - We expect our staff to demonstrate quality customer service to guests (attendees), our clients, and ESP.
Required Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be polished and well-groomed.
- Enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks (i.e. ticket scanning, directing guests to their seats, providing directions
- Must be able to provide quality customer service to large crowds while processing or checking bags while providing accurate event and venue information.
- Must maintain a friendly, polite demeanor throughout the duration of the event while enforcing facility policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to dissolve complaints and issues
- Customer service oriented with a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to handle large crowds and maintain composure with attendees.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of the event.
- Must pass a background/drug screen
- Must wear tan shorts or pants. During cool days, a white long sleeve shirt may be worn underneath) Shirts provided the day of the event.
Skills :Event Event Staff event attendant event attendent event coordinator Event Set Up event setup event staff event staffing event support event work Greeter Ticket taker Usher Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers