We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of event staff. The event staff is responsible for working under the instructions of an event manager, assuming the role of ticket taker, welcoming guests, inspecting equipment for damage after use, and checking equipment against an inventory list, among other duties.
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the many needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
Principal Job Duties:
- Ability to communicate effectively with various types of guests.
- Understand the purpose of the position as well as your surroundings and event details in order to answer questions
- Expedite guest traffic flow in an orderly and timely manner when necessary.
- Adhere to dress code
- Must be able to work outside in any weather conditions
- Stand continuously for extended periods of time if necessary
- Follow all safety standards.
- Communicate with management, supervisors, and other event personnel.
- Ability to take direction from Managers, Supervisors, and emergency responders during emergencies
- Communicate with Supervisors before making any decisions.
- Previous Customer Service – crowd facing experience, preferred
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site