ESP Event staff assist in creating a safe and enjoyable environment while the event is being attended. Responsibilities include but are not limited to checking bags, taking reports, responding to emergencies, giving directions, controlling access, etc. while assisting with preventing hazards throughout an event.
Principal Job Duties:
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively while greeting, scanning, or escorting guests to seats.
• Answer customer questions concerning directions, seating in a courteous, professional, and effective manner, and refer questions to the supervisor when applicable.
• Ability to communicate effectively with various types of guests.
• Understand the purpose of the position as well as your surroundings and event details in order to answer questions
• Expedite guest traffic flow in an orderly and timely manner when necessary.
• Adhere to dress code
• Must be able to work outside in any weather conditions
• Stand continuously for extended periods of time if necessary
• Follow all safety standards.
• Communicate with management, supervisors, and other event personnel.
• Ability to take direction from Managers, Supervisors, and emergency responders during emergencies
• Ensuring proper return from rest breaks and meals when the Supervisor is not present.
• Communicate with Supervisors before making any decisions.
• Previous Customer Service – crowd facing experience, preferred
• Excellent face-to-face communication skills
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must be able to pass an E-Verify and Background Screen.
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Ability to resolve emotionally charged situations calmly.
• Must be able to work unsupervised.
• Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
• Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
• A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site