Level 3 Security
We are seeking competent SECURITY OFFICERS (Level III) to join our team for our upcoming events and locations! Immediate start is available. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the ESP's clients maintain excellent working conditions at each venue or location.
- Provide access control to specific locations throughout the event.
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Assist guests with direction and guidance when necessary
- Maintain great customer service while enforcing venue rules and procedures
- Experience with bag checking, wanding, or metal detecting is a plus.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while dealing with difficult individuals.
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to the legal protocol before the arrival of authorities, if needed.
- Licensed Level III Guards
- Must possess a valid State of Texas-issued Guard Card
- Must be registered with Texas DPS (TOPS)
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Must be flexible and able to respond to emergencies and unscheduled changes as they occur.
- Must be able to work the complete shift (no half or split shifts available)
- Must have reliable transportation
- We will be able to provide training if background requirements are met.
- Must be detailed orientated
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Retired Veterans and Police preferred