Security Officer Level II
ESP Security Division is a full-service security agency dedicated to supplying professional, proactive Officers with various types of assignments.
- Officers can be assigned post, on foot, or patrol vehicle to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions, which might endanger the client, its associates, or public safety
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior
- Investigate security-related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
- Investigate and report fires, evacuations, hazardous situations/other facility-related events, and provide back up for client personnel
- Responsibilities include crowd control and assisting Fire Department/EMS or other officials during these processes; maintain control at traffic accidents, assist victims, and investigate causes
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees on company property have proper company-issued identification
- Ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional work environment
- Each officer is provided with Use of Force Training to approach and detain potential suspects
Security Training opportunities available.
- Must have reliable transportation and telephone.
- Must pass a background screen.
- Must be able to obtain a Security License (Lvl.2 or Lvl.3) by the state.
- Must pass an initial drug screen and random testing.
- Must be able to work the entire shift.