Security Officer Level II
We are seeking competent SECURITY OFFICERS (Level II or III) to join our team for our upcoming events and locations! Immediate start is available. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the ESP's clients maintain excellent working conditions during an event by keeping the venue or facilities safe and problem-free.
- Officers can be assigned post, on foot, or in patrol vehicles to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions, which might endanger the client, its associates, or public safety
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior
- Investigate security-related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
- Licensed Level II & Level III Guards
- Must possess a valid State of Texas issued Guard Card
- Must be registered with Texas DPS (TOPS)
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Must be flexible and able to respond to emergencies and unscheduled changes as they occur.
- Must be able to work the complete shift (no half or split shifts available)
- Must have reliable transportation
- We will be able to provide training if background requirements are met.
- Must be detailed orientated
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Retired Veterans and Police preferred