Set up Crew
ESP is looking for detailed orientated individuals to help set up the courts and scores table for a large volleyball tournament. You will be asked to perform and prepare and construct athletic fields in accordance with defined work guidelines, operating standards, and specific instructions. This position will be being March 29th, 2023.
- Sets up game and or special events; performs gameday court preparation, and court requipment placement as appropriate
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety
- Performs general maintenance and trash removal tasks on athletic fields, if needed.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- You help maintain accurate storage of equipment, tools, and supplies
- Must be able to work the entire shift
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to follow structured details on how to set up courts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to stand or walk for the entire length of shift; may include walking up and downstairs.
- Possess effective social and oral communication skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to work optimally as a team with people of a diverse set of backgrounds and abilities.
If you are interested in this position and will like a faster response, please send" SETUP" to 512-302-4377 with your first and last name. You can also apply directly to our website: www.4espros.com