Staffing Coordinator/ Recruiter
ESP is seeking a Staffing Coordinator/Recruiting Specialist with demonstrated success in recruiting, coordinating, business development, and problem-solving in a fast-paced recruiting environment. The Staffing Coordinator is an integral part of our team and is primarily responsible for the following:
· Create job descriptions based on based on clients’ requirements and ESP’s standards based on Texas Employment and Labor law.
· Create and implement recruiting and sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates to open positions.
· Interview and identify temporary, project, and temporary-to-hire candidates to fill job openings for clients
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule IQ/EQ tests, etc.
· Provide ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional constructive criticism, and performance feedback
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports, client and customer interactions in ESP’s database.
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain ongoing contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service
- Conduct relationship management by following up with candidates and customers.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with temporary personnel on assignment and client companies to grow ESP’s business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates
- Responsible for solidifying company's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in job fairs, networking organizations and events
- Strategize with teammates and manager to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- Complete daily inside/outside marketing calls to new and existing clients to ensure their staffing needs are met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Administration is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Staff Coordinator or Recruiter is a plus
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Hands on experience with various selections process such as sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, reference checks.
- Must be efficient and remain organized while working independently to complete daily goals to meet daily quotas.
- Must possess a strong commitment to fulfilling customer requests, resolving issues, and filling short notice customer requests as they arise.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM’s, ATMS’, HRIS’s, HRSM’s
· Excellent data entry skills (50+ WPM desired)
· Excellent communication (written/ verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Professional and courteous phone skills
- Must pass a criminal background and be able to pass a drug test
· Knowledge of the State of Texas legislation; implements regulations with management; recommends new procedures when necessary.
· Maintains awareness of state/federal compliance requirements (i.e. Department of Homeland Security, EEO, Labor Laws, HIPPA Laws and Compliance)
- Must be available to work on a rotating weekly schedule: Hours are Monday thru Friday 8a – 5p or 7a – 4p or 9a – 6p, Sat and Sun 10a – 2p
ESP provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.